9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
This class satisfies all requirements for a Minnesota Permit-to-Carry a Pistol. It is guaranteed to be accepted by all Minnesota Sheriffs. This course will also be accepted by any State which accepts NRA-certified training.
What you will learn:
– Avoiding Conflict
– The Law of Use and Threat of Deadly Force
– Deadly Force and its Aftermath
– Everyday Police Encounters
– Firearm, Ammunition and Holster Selection
– Mechanics of Everyday Carry
– Legalities of Minnesota Carry
– Out of State and Airline Travel
– Firearms Safety
– Shooting Exercise
– The Permit to Carry Application and Appeal Process
– Additional Resources
What you need to bring:
– Handgun (rental handguns available)
– 30 rounds of ammo
– Pen & notepaper for taking notes
– Photo ID and payment
This class is scheduled for 9:30 – 5:00, including a lunch break. Sometimes we finish early, depending on the class size.
Active QSI students who have attended a live-fire handgun course within the past year may be eligible to use that class as their qualification shoot.
Price does not include any range fees (usually around $25/person).