9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
This course is designed to teach tactical movement in buildings and structures for the armed citizen.
Unlike many courses of this type which focus on law enforcement and military operations, this course is geared specifically toward our most likely need: rapidly escaping or searching a building or area.
Topics covered will include:
- Rapid movement and searching
- Navigating hallways, rooms, stairwells, and other interior spaces
- Working with partners, both armed and unarmed
- Effects of interior spaces on firearm ballistics
- Barricading and defending interior rooms
- Breaching doors and barricades
- Low-Light techniques
Training will be done with Blue/dummy guns and Airsoft guns, including some Force on Force scenarios.
- Airsoft Gun, BBs, gas and holster
- Paintball mask
- Blue gun or dummy gun
We have a limited amount of loaner gear, if you do not have these items let us know.
We hope you can join us for this unique training opportunity!