9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
This course builds on the B/ASE program and adds the complexity of working with a partner. Many of us have friends/family who also carry guns, and it makes sense to train together so we can be more effective in an emergency.
Unlike many courses of this type which focus on law enforcement and military operations, this course is geared specifically toward our most likely need: rapidly escaping or searching a building or area with a partner.
Topics covered will include:
- Working with a partner, both armed and unarmed
- Rapid movement and searching with a partner
- Verbal and non-verbal communications
- Dealing with an injured/wounded partner
- Low-Light techniques
Training will be done with Blue/dummy guns and Airsoft guns, including some Force on Force scenarios.
- Airsoft Gun, BBs, gas and holster
- Paintball mask
- Blue gun or dummy gun
We have a limited amount of loaner gear, if you do not have these items let us know.
We hope you can join us for this unique training opportunity!