9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
This course is designed to build the skills of QSI Defensive Rifle graduates. The QSI Defensive Rifle or equivalent is a required prerequisite. If you have questions about prerequisites, please feel free to contact us.
Topics covered include:
• Rifle to Pistol Transitions
• Check Drills, Emergency Reloads and Clearing Stoppages
• Alternative Sighting Methods (for when your optics fail)
• Movement Drills
• Using Cover & Alternate Shooting Positions
• Barricade Drills
• Shooting, Reloading, & Clearing Malfunctions while Wounded
For this class, you will need:
• Rifles, Pistol-Caliber Carbines, and AR15 pistols are all welcomed in this class.
• Rifle sling – single point or two point design is fine. If you have questions about slings, please ask us.
• 400 rounds of ammo
• 3 or more spare magazines
• Magazine carrier preferred (Plate carriers, chest rigs, battle belts, tactical vests, belt mounted, battle/sling bags, etc. all welcome)
• Ear Protection, electronic preferred (as it is much easier to hear instructors while on the firing line)
• Eye Protection
• Baseball cap or other brimmed hat (keeps hot brass out of your hair)
Venue Phone: (507) 685-4244
Venue Website: www.ahlmans.comAddress: