9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
A self-defense scenario can be expected to happen quickly at close range – and you may not even have time to draw your gun. This class is designed to teach techniques for drawing and shooting at close range distances.
- Close-Quarter Combatives
- Weapon Retention and Disarms
- Shooting Through Clothing
- Contact Shooting
- Alternative Sighting Methods
- Defending Against Close-Quarter Attacks
- Integrating the Empty Hand, Knife, and Gun
- Using Backup Guns
This class teaches advanced techniques and is intended for experienced shooters. QSI Basic Handgun or equivalent is a required prerequisite. If you have questions about the prerequisite, please contact us.
Venue Phone: (507) 685-4244
Venue Website: www.ahlmans.comAddress: