8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
THIS IS A PRIVATE CLASS – IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED TO THIS CLASS YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE DENIED.
For information about public Permit to Carry classes, please drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org
This class satisfies all requirements for a Minnesota Permit-to-Carry a Pistol. It is guaranteed to be accepted by all Minnesota Sheriffs. This course will also be accepted by any State which accepts NRA-certified training.
What you will learn:
– Avoiding Conflict
– The Law of Use and Threat of Deadly Force
– Deadly Force and its Aftermath
– Everyday Police Encounters
– Firearm, Ammunition and Holster Selection
– Mechanics of Everyday Carry
– Legalities of Minnesota Carry
– Out of State and Airline Travel
– Firearms Safety
– Shooting Exercise
– The Permit to Carry Application and Appeal Process
– Additional Resources
What you need to bring:
– Handgun (rental handguns available)
– 50 rounds of ammo
– Pen & notepaper for taking notes
– Photo ID
The class lasts from 5pm-9pm, including the shooting test. Sometimes we finish early, depending on the class size.
Range fees not included.