Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/qsitrain/public_html/wp-content/uploads/espresso/templates/event_post.php on line 60
Saturday July 8, 2017 – Saturday July 8, 2017
A self-defense scenario can be expected to happen quickly at close range – and you may not even have time to draw your gun. This class is designed to teach techniques for drawing and shooting at close range distances.
- Close-Quarter Combative Techniques
- Weapon Retention and Disarms
- Shooting Through Clothing
- Contact Shooting
- Alternative Sighting Methods
- Defending Against Close-Quarter Attacks
- Integrating the Empty Hand, Knife, and Gun
- Using Backup Guns
This class teaches advanced techniques and is intended for experienced shooters. QSI Advanced Handgun or equivalent is a required prerequisite. If you have questions about prerequisites, please feel free to contact us.